Sunday 1 June 2014

Apology


I am aware that for some unknown reason the blogpost for the June challenge shows up and then disappears, leaving only the inlinkz. Please be patient as I try and fix it. Unfortunately, because I'll be out it won't be till later in the day.

I'm back again to apologise further that it's been such a week that I haven't got round to fixing this.

When you come into the blog, if the June challenge only shows the links and not the full blogpost, please click on the url and you will then see the complete post.

Thank you for the amazing number of entries so far ... obviously you have been able to access the blogpost!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh why don't computers listen to us !!!
    Never mind, at least we can post our creations LOL.
    Good luck in fixing.
    Hugs, Marjan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin