Monday 29 February 2016

Winner of Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper February 2016 challenge


An amazing number of entries yet again for the last month - I just love the way so many of you are using some of your patterned papers - thank you so much for supporting my challenge blog.

Unfortunately, there could only be one winner for the February challenge and this is the result of using random.org:



Number 174: Wies,
who shared this lovely card:


Congratulations, Wies.  Please email me at craftyhazelnut@gmail.com with your full name and address so that I can post your prize pack of papers and the CD-rom.

The challenge for March 2016 is here

I look forward to seeing your entries

There is a prize of :

The Night before Christmas
Designer Stamp & Paper Pack
8" x 8" designer paper pack
20 sheets - 2 sheets of 10 designs

3 comments:

  1. I was looking for the winner of the February Challenge and I see that I am the lucky one. Wow great. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Wies This is such a lovely creation!xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin